Monday, March 21, 2011

Should I get a Twitter? Is this a sign?

Let's face it. I shouldn't get a Twitter account - I can't even be trusted to blog once a month, much less to post my every mundane thought daily on Twitter. But, I sent some texts today to my roommate, Katherine, that lead me to believe that I may be well-suited to the medium.

Read on:

07:48am - Being awake - overrated - Andrenne > Katherine

07:59am - For real - Katherine > Andrenne

10:34am - Caffeine makes me sooo happy. Mm drugs - Andrenne > Katherine

04:42pm - Spinach artichoke dip? Andrenne > Katherine




Diiiip....


Should I get thee to a Twitter account? Or should people lay off the social media?




Me, enjoyin' that coffee.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really good photo of you (and a good looking café, where is it?).

    ReplyDelete